Re: ADMIN: Poll

Okay, I'll chime in too. I don't like yahoo - too much junk mail, too
many burps in service and too many times going there to
straighten something out. So I would prefer mallorn for everything.

However, as far as getting photos as links instead of direct
attachements, I would prefer the direct attachments. When at
home, I like to download my email and turn off my connection,
browsing my email at leisure. I won't send any replies if I don't
need to, but send them all together if I do. This sort of helps me
to read everything before replying...

And keeps my connect time to a minimum.

But I am also not firmly wedded to either option for this, so I would
stay on the list no matter how its configured. Put up with the yahoo
nonsense or put up with links instead of pictures... whatever the
majority goes with...
           Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720