Re: ADMIN: Poll

I'd like to jump on the,  don't do it,  band wagon while I have a

I'm also one that is generally reluctant to see change, especially when
I feel it works well as is.  I don't want the list to move.

Pop up ads don't bother me in the least.  Just my honest opinion.

Christopher Darlington
Lafontaine Quebec

> Bill & Gale Wells wrote:
> I like it the way it is now.
> Bill Wells

ˇFREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com