Re: Poll

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Poll
  • From: Sandy Ives rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:28:52 -0500

I went looking all through the iris-photo website looking for the poll
before I determined that the e-mails were the poll.

I would like to know if the URL link placed in each message means that
it would also be placed in the digests.  If so, it is a dramatic
improvement over the current situation at Yahoo, at least for digests.

Happy Thxgiving

Sandy Ives (where our first significant dump of while mulch is almost gone)