tranlation

  • Subject: [iris-photos] tranlation
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 09:02:13 -0600

I went to the translator mentioned below and translated Silvia's message for other non-Spanish speaking members of this list.
I am called Silvia, and I share with all you it pasi?n by the irises. As I am painter, sometimes I translate that pasi?n in a picture. Nons? if podr?n to include/understand what escrib, some habr? in the group that speaks espa?ol. As for me, as I understand very poquito ingl?s, I must translate each message. Anyway, im?genes is a universal language. A kiss for all.

hola Silvia, gracias por su poste. Utilic un traductor en http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/ para traducir su mensaje as que otros podr�an leer. Su pintura es hermosa. S, pienso un passison para el diafragma soy universal. Perla

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor