Re: amo los lirios

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: amo los lirios
  • From: dell perry dell@theimac.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 09:09:03 -0600

For those of you who d/n want to mess with the online translator, here
is a rather rough translation of Silvia's message "I love irises".
Hello,

My name is Silvia, and I share with all of you the passion for Irises.
As I am an artist, at times I translate this passion into a painting.
I don't know if you will understand what I write, hopefully some in the
group speak Spanish. As for me, because I speak very little English, I
must translate each message. In all ways, images are the universal
language.

A kiss to all.

Silvia,

Su cuadro es muy bonito, me gusta mucho...tiene mucho talento. Hay un
nombre por el lirio que pinta?
Donde vive? Crece los lirios? y si, cuantos?
(your painting is very beautiful, I like it a lot...you are very
talented. Does the iris you painted have a name?
Where do you live?  Do you grow irises, and if so, how many?)

Dell Perry  (yes I'll still alive - just been silent for a LOOOONG
while)
Plano Texas  zone 7-8
where Lady Emma, Constant Companion, Masai Warrior, Istanbul, Forever
Yours  and My Friend Jonathan are blooming.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/46VHAA/2gGylB/TM