RE: unknown?&book suggestions?

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] unknown?&book suggestions?
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 23:05:55 -0600

Thanks Harold, I have been considering "The Japanese Iris" and "The Siberian Iris"  both by Currier
Mcewen.  Do you think they would be good additions to Shears?  or just some of the same info
reiterated.  I didn't mention before that I do have the giant AHS A-Z of Garden Plants.  It has a few
good pages on Iris too. It gets used alot.   Books are just one of those things that can be pricey,
and some are much better than others, I like to research before I buy.  Are there any good
websites on hybridizing that you know of that would help me? Thanks..Will