Re: CULT:The Big Dig

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]CULT:The Big Dig
  • From: "Judy Hunt" judyhunt1@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 12:42:55 -0500

Betty Wilkerson wrote:
<I've often pushed the envelope by doing what must be done.  Mine has always been a one person adventure, since none of my family share my gardening passion. This is changing since the 4 year old granddaughter planted IMMORTALITY, IVORY WAY and a handful of others!  LOL!

Teaghen, the granddaughter, stunned her mother, Holly, one day last week by asking if Mom thought she could make some crosses.  Not being of the iris persuasion, Mom was a bit puzzled until Teaghen mentioned irises!  I've promised she can. >
Way to go, Betty!  The Iris Kingdom needs a lot of princesses and princes, to become its future queens and kings.  I hope Teaghen's interest continues to grow, and with the help of her grandmother (one of today's "queens", it is sure to.
Judy Hunt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here