Re: unknown?&book suggestions?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] unknown?&book suggestions?
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 16:03:02 EST

In a message dated 11/2/2003 11:09:30 AM Central Standard Time, wildbill@techie.com writes:

I'm always checking out the stalk as it comes up, and
looking at the bud, guessing what it's gonna look like, and usually surprised when it actually
blooms.  Thanks Will

Ah, but that's the fun! It's like Christmas morning when you were a kid.  All mystery!  I know someone <g> who has been bad about peeling a lower bud in an attempt to get an early peek at the bloom.  She's promises not to do that any more!  (like I believe that.)

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click to learn more...