[PHOTO] TB: Thor's Lightening Bolt | Sun, 2 Nov 2003 20:42:37" />

[PHOTO] TB: Thor's Lightening Bolt

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Thor's Lightening Bolt
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 19:20:10 -0700

This is Thors Lightening Bolt.

I've grown it and it is a hard one to keep alive - - for me anyway.  Within 2 years  - - it has dwindled down to nothing.  Growth here has been very minimal. After multiple tries over a period of 2 years, I did manage to get one seed pod from it this year, with only a few seeds.  I'm hoping the seedlings won't be as weak as this parent.  I hope they grow.  I'd be interested if anyone else has used this and what kind of results they have gotten too.

I bought mine from Larry Lauer's catalog.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net