Re: re: TB:HYB:Another angle

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] re: TB:HYB:Another angle
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 06:47:29 EST

In a message dated 11/2/2003 7:45:04 PM Central Standard Time, rshadlow@wildmail.com writes:

Is this it's maiden bloom?

Yes. I was absolutely thrilled to find it.  I wanted to dig it out and bring it home right then!  But resisted the temptation.  I can only hope it stays true to what I see now.  The pod parent has had stalks like Dusky Challenger so I had hopes I'd get some really good stuff from this cross.

<<Lazy Bill was working>>
Yes, Lazy Bill has provided me with lots of breeding choices that I didn't have before.  I am every so grateful!  My "Big Dig' was heavy on Blyth and Keppel irises and you would think I'd have a lot of repeats since I bought a lot of their things in 2002, but fortunately the new ones fill in the blanks.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here