  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos]TB:HYB:More
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:32:26 -0700

It has good form and a distinctive color combination if that’s true color.  I’m not crazy about yellow with mauve, but if it’s a good rebloomer, I’d buy it.  It looks as though it is loaded with pollen.

Francelle Edwards    Glendale,  AZ   Zone 9  where it’s less than two weeks from over 100 degrees F. to coat weather.