Re: TB: Kentucky Woman

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Kentucky Woman
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:32:56 EST

In a message dated 11/3/2003 5:38:54 PM Central Standard Time, wells@train.missouri.org writes:

Kentucky Woman

A few months ago, there were discussions about the difficulty of finding pink irises that are strong. In 2000, I crossed KW onto a very strong pink seedling of mine from PESENCE X PINK ATTRACTION.  The results are some of the strongest seedlings I have ever seen.  One has turned out to be rather special . . . more next spring!  No it doesn't rebloom.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click to learn more...