Re: REB: SDB Rebloomer Seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB: SDB Rebloomer Seedling
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 08:59:04 -0600

Mike, The color is kinda odd, reminds me of a minature Sylvan.  I like the color.  The form is really
nice for a SDB, the flowers do look large even in the pic.  I wonder if the bud count will get better
when it's more established?   Sounds like a good performer.  Did you get any others out of this
cross?  Will