Re: TB: Tanzamian Tangerine/ spellin'

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Tanzamian Tangerine/ spellin'
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:03:42 -0700

Oh Bill............... I know.  How embarrassing.  After I sent off the picture and saw it on Iris Photos.............. I realized the mistake.  At least it was just a spelling mistake.  For a minute ...................... I thought one of the dots on the falls were missing. :-)
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9