Re: HYB: reblooming seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: reblooming seedling
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:53:35 EST

In a message dated 11/5/2003 3:47:47 PM Central Standard Time, jgcrump@erols.com writes:

I have photos of both of the other reblooming siblings, but only one is scanned.

Griff, I prefer the first one posted, but this one is pretty too.  I like the color saturation on this.  I've not worked much with the small ones, but I think I'll work some with Baby Blessed next year.  It has multiplied until I have a large number of rhizomes.  It had about 4 stalks when I moved it and had been blooming for months.  Such fun!

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor