[PHOTO] HYB: Seedling -TC-02 | Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:32:00" />

[PHOTO] HYB: Seedling -TC-02

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: Seedling -TC-02
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:59:33 -0700

I think I'll chime right in with a seedling here too.  This TB seedling is TC-02.  Maiden bloom this year, so I'm not sure if it'll look like this next year or not. I haven't done any kind of evaluations on it yet, and sadly - - I don't even recall if all the flowers were all marked the same or if each of them were marked differently.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor