Re: REB: SDB Rebloomer Seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: REB: SDB Rebloomer Seedling
  • From: "Mike G" redear@infinet.com
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 03:03:03 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Will Warner" <wildbill@t...>
> Mike, The color is kinda odd, reminds me of a minature Sylvan.  I
like the color.  The form is really
> nice for a SDB, the flowers do look large even in the pic.  I
wonder if the bud count will get better
> when it's more established?   Sounds like a good performer.  Did
you get any others out of this
> cross?  Will
  Will I had only three from this cross. One bloomed this spring and
I composted it. Another bloomed now. It was a small bloom and just a
dirty yellow. Then the one I posted here.

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.