Re: TB: Viva Mexico

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Viva Mexico
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 07:22:06 EST

In a message dated 11/5/2003 6:40:58 PM Central Standard Time, IrisLady@comcast.net writes:

This is Viva Mexico.

I'm glad it does well for you.  In Ky, it puts up one stalk in the spring and it about 13" tall.  I get 1-3 blooms and it is not fertile either way so far.  I was surprised to have any rhizomes left when I moved.  Maybe the new soil and full, all day sun will help it.

All I want is to transfer the form and color onto a rebloomer that grows well here!

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here