sneak previews and seedlings

  • Subject: [iris-photos] sneak previews and seedlings
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 19:31:38 -0600

I have to say how much I am enjoying seeing the new plants.  Both those that
are in line to be introduced and those that folks simply have.  Thanks,
Griff, for posting POOH'S DREAM.  I'd weigh in for that one.  And thanks,
Margie, for posting COLORBURST.  I was familiar with TIGER HONEY and was
going to ask if you had a photo.  Mike Sutton posts some from time to time
and I've always enjoyed that.  Now we're seeing Wilkerson, Chapman, Modra
and Greenfield.  Enormous fun and interesting things to see.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511