[PHOTO] TB: VIGILANTE | Thu, 6 Nov 2003 22:50:34" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: VIGILANTE
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 22:50:36 -0600

Here's Vigilante (Schreiner's '91). A new one for me this year - first
bloom. The focus may not be just perfect on this pic, but a pretty
flower nonetheless, I think.

I haven't posted any pics in a while. I have several from this spring,
but thought they might be appreciated more later in the winter...

Besides I'm always a little hesitant to post because my pics seem pretty
ho-hum compared to Margie's beauties...(Can I blame my camera? Hoping
for a new one soon)

I don't hybridize myself, so no seedling pictures. I just like to grow
these most beautiful of flowers.

Bill Wells (expecting the first hard freeze tonight so lots of pretty
reblooming stalks are in a vase in the kitchen in southern Missouri)