[PHOTO] TB: LIONESS | Fri, 7 Nov 2003 06:37:53" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: LIONESS
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 06:38:14 -0600

Here's Lioness (R. Ernst '89) - an older iris, but the subtle colors
have an appeal for me that I didn't expect.

This one is posted especially for Margie, because of her kind comments. :-)

Bill Wells (shiverin', but grinnin', cuz winter held off for a long time
  in southern MO)