Re: HYB: Seedling S-2000-26

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Seedling S-2000-26
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:38:06 EST

In a message dated 11/7/2003 1:53:48 AM Central Standard Time, IrisLady@comcast.net writes:

Here is another seedling.  2000-26  (Vanity x Chief Redskin)

Thank you.

I find it particularly helpful when seedling pictures are posted identifying the parentage in the initial post.

Otherwise I must navagate back through several files and search through  hundreds of pictures to record the parantage with the picture. That is a daunting process sometimes left undone by the lazy.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor