[PHOTO] Re: TB: Aura Light | Sat, 8 Nov 2003 07:35:52" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: Aura Light

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Aura Light
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 07:36:10 -0600

Here's my version of Aura Light. When it bloomed, I was surprised by the
darkness of the falls. I was expecting much more the color of Margie's

Bill Wells (southern MO, where the maps sometimes say zone 6, but the
temps at my place say zone 5)