[PHOTO] BB: Intygreyshun | Sat, 8 Nov 2003 14:00:06" />

[PHOTO] BB: Intygreyshun

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]BB: Intygreyshun
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 13:59:57 -0600

Here's a pic of BB Intrygreyshun(ensminger '79).  This one performed better than Batik for me.  It's
not as constrasty(not as dark, and not as white of splashes). Definately more "greyed."  It had
much wider branches, but the
stem likes to lean over.  It has never totally fell over though, just kinda sways.  We get lot's of bad
spring storms and hail, and lot's get knocked down. It's also pretty tall compaired to my other
medians.  The stalks are tall, but the foliage stays short.
I know what Bill is talkin' about with the wood cutting, that's what i'm getting ready to do.
Will, with the half frozen bloom stalks. Some will hopefully make it, some totally melted.