[PHOTO] iris-photos]TB: Holy fire | Sat, 8 Nov 2003 19:22:45" />

[PHOTO] iris-photos]TB: Holy fire

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] iris-photos]TB: Holy fire
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 19:22:32 -0600

Good eye catching those tulips in the Intygreyshun photo.  Yes, it's a spring pic.  I've been going
though and
reducing images, cropping, renaming, etc.   I'll be sure and note when the pic is from in the future.
This one's not reblooming.  Those arn't the stalks that got frozen.
   I'm curious of rebloomers for my area.  I'm in SW MO about zone 6.  I'm wanting ones that
rebloom early, or repeat.  I've got lot's that got frosted this year, and would like to find some that
bloom earlier.  I had Feedback rebloom through most of october.  I sometimes get some SDB What
Again stalks in july-aug. But, all my other ones are trying to bloom too late.   Does fertilizing in
the spring/early summer help speed up the rebloom stalks?   I really appreciate Suttons rebloom
reliability chart, I'm always using it and a couple sites I've found that rate them.  Sutton's does list
zones, but I haven't really heard from others in my own area, and what they've had good luck with.
Any suggestions appreciated.  If it's a SA that's a plus.  I'm researching ones to get for next year.  I
like to do that in winter, in anticipation for spring.  Here's a Holy Fire from this spring. Thanks. Will