Re: HYB: Seedling 99TA-05

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Seedling 99TA-05
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 18:42:13 -0700

Mike,  Lovely photo; very nice.  I love the form and colors on your seedling too. I think that would be stunning with a bright red beard.....................  I'd keep after that goal if I were you. Maybe if you self crossed it.   And what about continuing with a partial red stripe down the center too?
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9