[PHOTO] SDB's in front of pond | Sat, 8 Nov 2003 22:47:28" />

[PHOTO] SDB's in front of pond

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB's in front of pond
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 22:47:17 -0600

Here's a pic of some SDB's infront of the pond.  The iris started blooming before I had a chance to
get rocks put in around the back of the pond, they were in by the time Intygreyshun bloomed.
This pic is from earlier in the
spring, Intygreyshun is at the far right bottom, just fans at this point.   I actually moved from this
place last year.  I miss the pond alot.  It's actually two ponds that run together, this would be the
top pond.  I've got one in the works here at the new place.  And yes, all the iris came with me.
Thanks..Will-