[PHOTO] Re: TB:Seedling 2K-83 (sib) | Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:22:14" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB:Seedling 2K-83 (sib)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB:Seedling 2K-83 (sib)
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:20:07 -0800

< If it were me I'd keep it to use on future crosses. Do you have others from this cross that came out broken colored?
Yes, I'm just using it for future crosses, some things I've used on it are
Nigerian Raspberry, Gnus Flash and Tiger Honey, with some plicatas mixed
in like Bronco Brown and Chutney.
Some of the sibs had bc but nothing exciting.
The most interesting seedling from Giraffe Kneehiz X San Miguel
is this non bc.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Binary data