From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
To: "iris-photos" <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 12:41 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Red Beards

Thanks for the help.  I tried to make crosses with the seedling 99TA-05 and
Twilight Blaze ( blue with red beard) no takes. I have seeds from sibling X
TB . I also have seedlings from a sibling X Stately Art.
Seems like planned crosses seldom take and ones done because you have two
blooms do.

Wishing I was younger and could get serious about this. Happy to be just
having fun.

Mike Greenfield
redear@Infinet.com
SW Ohio Zone 5b