Re: Iris graphics (Griff)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris graphics (Griff)
  • From: "Sandra Barss" bardraj@hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:41:10 -0600

Hi Griff and thanks.

That photo was taken a few years ago and I have since lost that iris
(although
I am looking to get it again)....so I really can't recall how close the
color is.  I
know I loved that iris and it looked a lovely black in the garden.

It amazes me the colors that come out in a photo once the background is
removed that
weren't noticable before.

Sandra
SE Manitoba