[PHOTO] siberian seedlings | Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:40:54" />

[PHOTO] siberian seedlings

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]siberian seedlings
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:40:33 -0600

Here's some pics of my first siberian seedlings, these were from the same mixed pollen crosses as
the LA's.  I'm 99% sure these are all from Eric the Red X Caesars brother.  The only other Siberian
possiblities would be butter and sugar, nana alba, and white swirl.  I didn't get very good pics on
these, most turned out blurry from breezy days.  i have lot's of these seedlings, around 40. many
of these bloomed 2nd year.  I transplanted these last fall when I moved,  each was one tiny plant.
planted nearly a foot apart.  I mixed in some really old manure out of an old barn, they flourished,
I had to devide them this fall, they were clumps and nearly touching.
Will