[PHOTO] REB: Feedback | Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:48:52" />

[PHOTO] REB: Feedback

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] REB: Feedback
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:48:43 -0600

Well, something strange just happened and I
imagine I just sent a blank e-mail.  Sorry.

FEEDBACK is being ever so cooperative here.  It
was kind enough to open for the first time ever
for me just the other day.  I ran over to check
its beards, I had thought they were white, but
sure enough, the red is in there.  The stalk
had managed to color up just before I had to
bring it in for first frost.  Between it and
OVER and OVER, my kitchen smells heavenly.

I'm going to experiment with storing some
pollen in the freezer.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where LADY EMMA and HOT still seem to think
they are going to bloom outside with no
protection.  We'll see.

Help the planet each day! It's free and easy:
http://www.Care2.com/dailyaction/
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511