Re: TB: LIAISON

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: LIAISON
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:06:49 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:06:50 -0700

'Liason' grows quite well for me here in central NM.  I have gotten it from three different sources, and it grows in three locations with somewhat different care, and in all three places it thrives.  One gets more shade, one gets considerably less water.  The soil is reddish granite derived clay with quite a bit of gravel in it.

Dave
USDA Zone 8a (probably)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor