Re: Three Questions

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Three Questions
  • From: "papatoms2" papatoms2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:19:27 -0000

Thanks Robert but you didn't say they can also be copied to CD and
shared with the club across the state or country.

You are only the second reply that has done a Power Point
presentation on iris. Very interesting.

The town of Ozark MO  Zone 6a

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Robt R Pries <rpries@s...> wrote:
> I think the fact that I have given a powerpoint presentation on
Iris answers all the questions. Slide presentations are not where
the action is anymore. Powerpoint allows captions, diagrams,
comparisons of two flowers and al sorts of wonderful things that
would require multiple slide projectors. Beside you no longer spill
a slide trade or have the slide stick. What will we think of next. I
hope that all the lectures I do in the future will be powerpoint
although I confess I don't have my own projector except for slides.