Re: LA seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] LA seedling
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:26:26 -0700

Will,

It was like Christmas morning - -  watching those seedlings bloom, wasn't it?

Another good reason to use one pod parent x (only) one pollen parent is because if you are ecstatic enough with the seedlings produced - and want to duplicate that cross again - - you'll have the precise/correct record on which ones it took.

Super/great advice from Bob, Christy, and even what Betty has said so far.  I admire your creative side. Good luck with your hybridizng and start thinking about goals. What is it - - do you vision - - that you would like to see produced? Then go after it.  :-)

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net