Re: HYB:101:Basics

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]HYB:101:Basics
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:32:54 -0700

Yes Betty............... a series like HYB 101: Branching; (or) red beards or how about white beards; (or) faults; (or) genetics, etc......... (with some pictures if you have them) would be a great series.  It's always "cool" to start classes.  :-)

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net