  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] LACE LEGACY
  • From: Thomas Abney papatoms2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 06:15:05 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Cathy,
It was done on a Brother PT-2300 with USB to the computer from Brother software using my Access database. Not the most user friendly but you can get there.
Town of Ozark MO  Zone 6a

Catherine Button <cathy@pav.research.panasonic.com> wrote:

That is a very lovely iris and photo... but the tag is TO DIE FOR!

Thomas Abney wrote:

> Is this the one you were after Mike?

> Tom

> Town of Ozark MO  Zone 6a

Catherine Button    Network Administrator    cathy@pavcal.com
          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here