[PHOTO] Re: DAZZLING GOLD | Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:07:42" />

[PHOTO] Re: DAZZLING GOLD

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] DAZZLING GOLD
  • From: Thomas Abney papatoms2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 07:07:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mickey,

Sending the original here before it was cleaned up so you can compare. I used Paint Shop Pro V8.1. It has a clone tool that you hold down, I think the shift key and click on the area you want to copy and then release the shift key and click where you want it to go. You have to recopy if you move very far on the picture because it picks up unwanted things. Using the air brush or paint brush you can increase or decrease the size of your brush to go around objects. There are others on line here that are far better at this than I am. May they will give there comments also.

Tom

Town of Ozark MO  Zone 6a

Mickey Corley <mcorley@compuserve.com> wrote:
Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>I cleaned up the background on this picture today.   Tom   Ozark MO Zone
6a<

Tom,

How'd you do that?  It looks like the iris photo was taken with that
background.

I've done some background cleaning but only to repair old photos and
slides.  When it comes to the edges of objects I have a problem with it
being blurred.  I've never tried to replace the entire background - I'm not
sure IPhoto Plus (which I use) will do that.  I have several other photo
editing programs but have not installed them, nor used them.  What program
are you using?

Mickey Corley
Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma, USA
Zone 6/7