[PHOTO] RE:CULT: Seedling Potting | Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:15:29" />

[PHOTO] RE:CULT: Seedling Potting

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE:CULT: Seedling Potting
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" redear@infinet.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:18:18 -0500

Pictures taken today. Excuse the leaf spot plus we have had several freezes. I tried a different spray but it did no good.

First picture is the seedling patch that was planted July 30.
The other two are photos of some of the seedlings showing the increase. All iris were seed this spring.

  Hoping to get some weather good enough to clean bed up for winter.

No iris were ever planted in this bed. Where did the leaf spot come from?

Mike G

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

JPEG image