[PHOTO] TB: Blooming Now | Sat, 15 Nov 2003 04:52:58" />

[PHOTO] TB: Blooming Now

We're having a wierd season. Two weeks ago we had hail and then frost. Now
we've reached peak bloom about two weeks late and we've had a couple days of
really hot weather about 35oC (about 94oF) most of the day. The today
suddenly a cool change came in about 4.30pm and 3 hours later the temp was
down to 16oC.

Here's some goodies from the garden

Crazy For You - Blyth 98, huge grower for us
Chardonnay and Ice - Blyth 02 (bred from Crazy For You), a new one
Delicate Balance - Gatty 88, not the biggest grower, but very sweet.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9

colleen@impressiveirises.com.au