[PHOTO] Re: TB: Blooming Now | Sat, 15 Nov 2003 22:20:28" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: Blooming Now

Margie

That was a dangerous thing to say, I've a whole computer full of them.

These ones are all Aussie Bred

Ace Royal - Blyth 97
Bahloo - Caldwell 84 My fovourite colur, unfortunately this one likes the
soil distinctly alkaline and ours is acid.
First Movement - Grosvenor 90

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9