From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Blooming Now - Aussie Bred

Colleen,

That would be so perfect.................. because I'm finally beginning to
run out of new photos from this year.  I guess I could do some repeats from
May of 2002, but.............. it'll be better if you could show us your
computer full.  :-)

I like your comments on each one too.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.