Re: Photo: Dream Iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Photo: Dream Iris
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:12:34 -0700

You did that nicely Mike.  :-)

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 10:31 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Photo: Dream Iris

Several months ago I had a dream. I was walking down the street and a lady had all these different green iris. I knocked on her door and ask if I could trade for some of them.

She said " Take them all I am tired of the  #*+#  things".

The photo looks like the only one I can remember. The falls were darker.

Don't remember if I got any. Must  be getting old. Remembered the iris but not what she looked like.

Mike Greenfield
redear@Infinet.com
SW Ohio Zone 5b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor