Iris friends please help me if you can

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Iris friends please help me if you can
  • From: "Bonnie Rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:35:37 -0800

Hi Iris Friends,
I am going to be a single mom of two soon and I have a very small commerical garden and I was wondering if you who have web sites would be able to give me any hints and what to do or not do.......I have a friend who is going to take the pictures for me and another friend who is going to make me a web site.......please contact me off list at iris@syix.com Thank-you in advance for any ideas or thoughts you can share with me!!!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here