Re: REB:TB: Violet Miracle

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB:TB: Violet Miracle
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:34:59 EST

In a message dated 11/16/2003 6:18:08 PM Central Standard Time, lmann@volfirst.net writes:

This photo has been
color adjusted to get closer to the way it looked in the garden.

Linda, VM is darker than your picture in my garden.  Maybe because it bloomed in slightly cooler temperatures. VM is still in mum pots and I had 3 stalks this fall.  It was great to see the bloom with the field bare and newly planted.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here