Re: Trouble viewing photos

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Trouble viewing photos
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:03:26 -0600

Kathy, something has happened! If you want to see the pictures as they are posted, you will have to get off the digest list. If you just don't have room for that many e-mails go to the archive list at Vhort.net.   Here is the address for that http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/   Yahoo is behind the change.