Re: HYB: red beard seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: red beard seedling
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:01:06 EST

In a message dated 11/18/2003 10:01:29 PM Central Standard Time, jgcrump@erols.com writes:

I'm hoping that the coming season will give
us more normal weather, so that more time can be given to recording these
important details.

In terms of rainfall, this is a normal year here. It's just been four years since we have seen one. Love the late, late, late winter arrival though. Things are blooming here I have not seen before this time of year. Not just irises either. I know with certainty there will be iris blooms on our Thanksgiving table. I am half way expecting to have them for Christmas too!

Nice seedling. Congratulations!

Bill Burleson Old Zone 7a/b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click to learn more...