Re: Flaming victory HYB:Red Beards

  • Subject: Re: Flaming victory [iris-photos]HYB:Red Beards
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:54:56 EST

<Is ('83) correct for this iris? I received it in the "Big Dig" collection
from Bill Bulreson and he had it marked as 1989.>

The information source for the date I supplied was the name data list from

I no longer have access to the name data so cannot confirm with any degree of
certainty. I have sometimes found other errors and omissions when searching
the data in the past. Below is the information in the name data from which I
extracted the date at the time I suppied the information.

A point in passing: I have placed both printed R&I's of those I do not now
have and OCR software on my Christmas list. I have no idea if Santa Claus will
come though. He may see all the flowers that are still bloomin' here and get
confused. Too, I have a wife that seems to have close ties to the guy. While I
am not makin' any accusations she has on a number of occasions remarked out
loud that I spend too much time playin' on the computer. She calls a lot of
necessities that.

My momma who does not lie, told me Santa Claus was always listenin' and could
hear everything you say. Now my momma? She gave me more than one whipping for
sayin' things I shouldn't. I never understood why I must get a whippin' if
Santa Claus was gonna' make me pay anyway. Doubt I'll ever figure it out either.
I don't even want to.

So my big problem boils down to this. I do not want to get a divorce and I
don't have any control over what my wife says out loud.

Do you think it would help if I just whupped 'er?

Smiles from the always excited about Christmas,
Little boy in Bill