[PHOTO] REB: Dime Spot stalk | Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:31:40" />

[PHOTO] REB: Dime Spot stalk

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] REB: Dime Spot stalk
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:31:26 EST

Dime Spot TB (Moores 1984)
This photo is from a few days back. DS is now showing color. This is a single stalk. The bud cout is nine or more though all do not show in the photo. Contrary to current vogue I find myself wishing for more irises having branchs that eminate from points low on the stalk. I do not often stick my irises in a pipe but look at them each day.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson
Southerners do not often march to the beat of another's drum. They will occationally beat one.- I. Tink, a Southern philosopher of little note

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click to learn more...