Re: REB: Dime Spot stalk

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB: Dime Spot stalk
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:00:03 -0600

Actually, Griff, that's what I took Bill to be saying - that since he
didn't show much, he wasn't terribly concerned about the difficulty of
displaying the iris in a pipe and therefore he would prefer lower
branching because he thought that looked better in the garden...

Though no doubt Bill will admit he does need a translator most of the
time when talkin'... (jest kiddin', Bill, you know you've made me smile,
too, many times)  ;-)

Bill Wells (in MO, but *southern* Mo so I kin ginerally make 'im out)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511